Sunday, July 2, 2017

Under the Sea Shaker Card

This is day 1 of my card blog!
I am loving the sea themed cards.  I bought several of the Memory Box nautical dies and have been creating cards like crazy. Below is my latest Under the Sea shaker card.  I was out at my favorite local crafting store (Impress), and my sister had a wonderful idea of using the 'Family of Fish' die for sequins.  I got the die, and below are the results.

Images





Supplies

Distress ink




White craft foam
Neenah classic 80lb card stock





1 comment:

  1. Really lovely projects. Thank you for playing in this month's challenge and for also adding your cards on Instragram!

    ReplyDelete

Card Challenges - PoppyStamps MemoryBox

I have created 2 cards to enter into the Poppy Stamps and Memory Box card challenge.  This is my first attempt at entering a card challenge....