Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Fun with Hero Arts Layering Stamps

Below is a collection of  cards I made with Hero Arts layering stamps.  These are so much fun and easy cards to make. 

Layering birds and blossom stamps.  I made it into a shaker and used flower soft.  The edges are trimmed with Elizabeth Craft stickers.


Gold fish layering stamps.  I made a shaker with only 1 gold fish inside with the seaweed layered on the inside. The water is stamped with Local King waves 1 static back ground.

My favorite stamp set is the Koi.  I used distress ink and wink of stella for the water...

With this Koi card I stamped the koi with VersaMark on the solid layer then added perfect pearls.  I used a solid bright color paper. Next I stamped the second stamp in just VersaMark.  It takes off some of the perfect pearls.  Finally I stamped a matching ink to the paper for the last layer.  The water is Kuretake watercolor with wink of stella on top for a bit of shine. 
This card is a direct replica from one of the Hero Arts designer.  It was so beautiful I had to recreate it. It is so fun to make as the colors come out.  There is a YouTube video on the Hero Arts channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Challenges - PoppyStamps MemoryBox

I have created 2 cards to enter into the Poppy Stamps and Memory Box card challenge.  This is my first attempt at entering a card challenge....