Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Lake Sawyer Shaker Card

Day 3 of my card blog.  The video I shot for the Under the Sea Shaker did not turn out well and had to scrap it.  So I started a new nautical shaker card. Below are the pictures and suppliers. I hope I can get the video posted soon.

My latest creation is Lake Sawyer Shaker Card. My grandfather had a house on this lake. This is how I image what it looks like under the water.  The lake is filled with seaweed and fish that would nibble at your toes. 

Images




Video

😢 my video file did not save to the phone after a viewed it.   I am still trying to get dome sort of video posted.
Here is what I did to create the card.  All the seaweed, crab, and board is die cut from distressed card stock.  I used a light blue, non textured, card stock to cut out the window for my shaker.  I used distressed ink pens to color the seaweed and fish.  I added clear wink of stella to the fish as well.  The background of the shaker is the light blue shimmer sheetz.  Shimmer sheetz are perfect to add dimension to water cards.  The shaker is filed with Pink Posh droplets.  I used 2 layers of craft foam so the droplets had room to shake.

Supplies























No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Challenges - PoppyStamps MemoryBox

I have created 2 cards to enter into the Poppy Stamps and Memory Box card challenge.  This is my first attempt at entering a card challenge....